Exr-IO Photoshop plugin released!
Exr-IO v1.0 released
3d-io announces Exr-IO, a free OpenEXR reader / writer for Adobe Photoshop.
Exr-IO (www.exr-io.com) is the bridge between Photoshop and the advanced image file format OpenEXR. It is a free, robust and exact solution for dealing with complex multi-layer pictures: Exr-IO loads all image channels from OpenEXR files into separate Photoshop layers, while preserving exact values, transparencies and dimensions.
Exr-IO supports all OpenEXR features and provides workflow optimizations for Photoshop:
• Open and save all channels of the OpenEXR file
• Support for Photoshop layer features like blending and opacity
• Deep data sample import
• Accurate support for chromaticities and color formats
• Support for OpenEXR display window specification
• Extensive load and save options
• Adobe Photoshop 32 and 64 bit versions support (Windows)
• Free of charge
Get your free copy of Exr-IO from: www.exr-io.com and start editing 3d images in Photoshop as others do it in compositing software.